We believe in being revolutionary, caring for people, and experiencing massive growth. We would like to offer you an opportunity to build an extraordinary legacy with us. As the Bookkeeper and Administrator Assistant, you would play a vital role in helping our company operate at the highest level possible.
We value this position so much that we are offering:
$30,000 to $40,000 ($15 to $20 per hour)
6 Paid Holidays off each year
Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Complimentary Care for you and immediate family in your house
Family and Friends discount program
Who you are:
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines, and a structured environment?
- Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Advanced proficiency with computers (Google docs/Microsoft Office) – we are an electronic office
- Willingness to learn, memorize, and follow all office procedures
- Excel in organization skills
- Must be able to work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 am-12:30 1:30-6 pm, Tuesday 11:30 am-6:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am-2 pm. We cannot work around your schedule.
- Health-minded individuals are encouraged to apply
- Administrative Duties
- Updating, auditing and reconciling patient accounts
- Data entry of patient and insurance information
- Tracking care plan usage
- Updating insurance information, matching insurance payments to patient account
- Working with an outsourced billing company
- Work with an electronic health records program
- Scanning paperwork
- Make a difference in the lives of others
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour