Responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial and insurance questions. Responsible for organizing office operations and procedures and enforcing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision by overseeing daily activities and managing the team.
Who you are:
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines and a structured environment?
● Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Medical Billing/Office Manager. We are looking for a positive person with good people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent grasp and love of basic math operations is a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Must have insurance billing experience
● Previous experience in customer service preferred
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
● Pay starts between $20-25/hour
● Chiropractic Care
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in Lakewood, Washington.