Responsible for all the activities in realizing new business opportunities including forging new client and corporate relationships through various methods including internal and external marketing events; Responsible for designing and executing all social media campaigns; Designs, oversees and implements annual marketing strategies
Who we want
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Are you an upbeat person who can easily get others excited about what they are going to do?
- Do you get a thrill from winning the sale?
- Do you instinctively customize your approach when building relationships?
- Are you a natural conversationalist, presenter and/or storyteller?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your sales and marketing skills as a Marketing Coordinator in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities in realizing new business opportunities including forging new client and corporate relationships through various methods including internal and external marketing events and social media campaigns.
What you need
- Previous experience in sales and marketing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is preferred
Things you should know
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate marketing events, weekends may be needed.
- There is a base hourly wage plus commissions based on sales. The hourly wage plus the commissions will be a minimum of 40K per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year