Do you find fulfillment through helping others? Do you love the feeling you get when you see something succeed that you created? Are you passionate about health and want to share it with the world? Then come to work at our practice as the Marketing Coordinator, and experience true professional satisfaction.
Our Chiropractic office is a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care. We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce. Our family believes in being revolutionary, caring for people, and experiencing massive growth. We would like to offer you an opportunity to build an extraordinary legacy with us.
We’re looking for a fearless and outgoing individual to become our Marketing Coordinator. You must be hungry, driven, & self-motivated to be successful in this position. . The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for our grass-roots marketing efforts. These include planning and executing events, setting up booths, public speaking, and cultivating and managing influencer relationships. This position requires elements of sales, cold calling, public speaking, attention to detail, event planning, and persuasiveness. Must be flexible in working weekends and evenings.
The winning candidate will possess the following qualities:
● Great written skills – email follow-up, etc.
● Comfortable with rejection
● Competitive and goal-oriented
● Ability to jump from “high profile” projects to “digging a trench” type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
● You must be comfortable handling sales calls and handling rejection
● This position requires flexibility in your schedule as there will be opportunities in mornings (networking meetings), afternoons (lunch n learns), evenings (community dinners), & weekends (community events).
If you are not available for work during the weekends, please do not apply!
Health-minded individuals possessing the above traits are highly encouraged to apply.
We value this position so much that we are offering:
· $40,000 to $45,000 Base salary plus commission and bonuses
· *Pay commensurate with experience. There is no ceiling on how much you could make. Performance will play a large role in bonuses. Typical income with commission and bonuses is 60K to 80K
· 6 Paid Holidays off each year
· Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
· 401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
· Complimentary Care for you and your immediate family in your house
We do all of this because we believe in you and the impact you will have on our patients. We are looking forward to healing people and restoring lives with you.