Responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions. Regularly communicating with the treatment staff to provide accuracy and customer service in the financial department of our practice.
Who you are:
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines and a structured environment?
- Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Full-Time Insurance Verification Specialist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with good people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent grasp and love of basic math operations is a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Windows is preferred
- Must have experience with insurance verification, deductibles, co-pays, and coverages.
Things you should know
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $20-$22/hr depending upon experience
- This is a full time position approximately 35 to 40 hours/week.
- Hours can vary slightly during the week due to our doctors’ schedules. No weekends or evenings.
- Typical schedule is Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 4:30 pm with a 1 hour lunch
- Fridays from 8 am to 2 pm.