We are currently looking for front office help! We are a small office and are looking for a happy, energetic team player to work directly with the providers and existing staff members. Responsibilities include greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for scheduling and phone skills required. Communication and people skills are a must. You must have basic or advanced knowledge of insurance coverages, co-pays, and deductibles. Must have computer knowledge and be willing to complete training and be open to expanding computer knowledge.
Scheduling and phone skills required. Communication and people skills are a must. You must have basic or advanced knowledge of insurance coverages, co-pays, and deductibles. Must have computer knowledge and be willing to complete training and be open to expanding computer knowledge.
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Must have experience working in a medical setting
Things you should know
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance Available
- Hourly rate can vary $15-$21/hr depending upon experience
- This is a full time position approximately 32 hours/week. Hours can vary slightly during the week due to our doctors’ schedules. No weekends or evenings.