We are looking for a reliable, energetic, motivated, committed, positive & professional person to join our rockstar chiropractic team!!
We offer a positive and pleasant working environment and the ideal candidate for this position is someone who is outgoing, enjoys working directly with people of all ages, is dedicated, professional and compassionate, and has an interest in natural health care (chiropractic experience is a plus). Also important are excellent communication, computer, math and accounting skills, attention to detail and being task-oriented.
Who we want
Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
- managing patient flow,
- monitoring compliance and collections;
- making and receiving phone calls,
- front desk organization including, but not limited to: scheduling patient appointments, data entry, insurance documentation, and light cleaning, among other duties.
- Specific training will be provided.
- Excellent customer-service skills are required!
- Familiarity with insurance is also a plus!
- 16 to 18 an hour
- Chiropractic Care
The position consists of a minimum of approximately 24 – 28 hours per week, as follows:
- Monday: 2:00pm to 6:15pm*
- Tuesday: 8:45am to 12:15pm and 2:45pm to 6:15pm*
- Wednesday: 3pm to 7pm
- Thursday: 8:45am to 12:15pm and 2:45pm to 6:15pm*
- Saturday: 9am to 11:00am*
*These hours may extend approximately one hour based on patient appointments.