Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you easily collect, store and recall details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Work schedule: Mon-Thurs
- Mon: 8am – 7pm
- Tuesday: 1pm – 7pm
- Wednesday: 9am-6pm
- Thursday: 8am-noon & 2:30-7PM
- Fri-Sunday – closed but employees have the opportunity to pick up more hours through marketing activities on the weekend.
Flexible hours (34/wk on average) hourly pay + free chiropractic care & Fri-Sunday off. If desired, there is an opportunity to work weekends in the community for commission and extra hours, including possible overtime.
- Dental/vision insurance
- Free chiropractic care for the family.
- 401k options
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15 to $18 /hour