Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and managing the flow of the office.
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
You MUST live a healthy lifestyle, have an awesome attitude, and hold high standards for personal performance!
What you will do
Our premier health center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Coordinator. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
● You will promote, educate and market a healthy lifestyle
● You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment as you will be the face and voice of our health center
● You will keep the schedule and team on target and office flow running smooth
● Administrative tasks as needed
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Working Schedule:
- Monday: 9 am – 2 pm, 3 pm – 7 pm
- Tuesday: 12 pm – 7 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am – 2 pm, 3 pm – 7 pm
- Thursday: 12 pm – 7 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 3 pm
- Saturday: occasionalCompensation: Between $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience and qualifications
1. Amazing work environment
2. Chiropractic care
3. Health products and resources at team pricing
4. Health Sharing Program (Medi-Share) covered at 50%
5. Accrued PTO of 5 workdays for the first year and 10 workdays per year after that
6. Semi-flexible schedule after the initial training period
7. Continued education, training, and personal development