We are looking for a Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist Chiropractic Assistant to join our Holistic, Mission-driven team. Must have a passion for Natural Health, be a hard worker, structured, organized, and outgoing.
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, and interacting with the treatment team.u00a0Serves as administrative assistant to the doctor and office manager.
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people andu00a0getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help becauseu00a0they know it will get done?
- Are youu00a0quick to smileu00a0and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength fromu00a0developing professional relationships with clients?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
- Schedules appointments
- Answers phone
- Respond to emails
- Manages patient schedule and patient visit flow
- New patient tour of the office
- Assists with patient evaluations
- Makes confirmation calls for appointments
- Verifies insurance benefits
- Takes payments and monitors auto-debits
- Creates flyers, posters and helps with marketing materials
- Helps create a monthly newsletter
- Helps create a monthly calendar
- Creates events on Facebook and Eventbrite
- Manages and posts on Facebook account
- Actively promotes events and patient referrals
Other administrative tasks as needed!
What you needu00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0u00a0
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
Things you should know
- Payu00a0$18-$23 per hour plus bonuses based on performance.
- Chiro Care
- Retirement plan
- Full-Time/40 hours per week