We are hiring a Front Desk/Admin Assistant for a Chiropractic Office in Wheaton, IL.
Join a movement that inspires people to honor the body and live a life of freedom. Join a culture that encourages collaboration, critical thought, and innovation while having the opportunity to be compensated based on your unique talents.
Turn a job to a career to a CALLING!!!
You would be responsible for managing patient care including: initial experience, greeting practice members, handling finances & payments, scheduling patient appointments, and tracking practice metrics in excel. Admin experience would be a huge plus.
We consider each person in our practice as not only a patient but part of a greater community that is seeking to achieve the highest level of health and well-being. With a focus on producing lasting results for all members of the family, our commitment is to personal, in-depth, and professional care from our doctors and entire staff.
Our mission is this
We exist so that people experience hope, health, and wholeness. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate life-change with the people and families we help. If you are simply looking for a job and a paycheck, this position is not for you. If you are looking for work that matters and a place with purpose, keep on reading.
What we do
We’re dedicated to naturally transforming the health of families through the 5 Essentials: chiropractic, nutrition, exercise, minimizing toxicity and having an empowered mindset. We have a transformative spinal correction program to restore spinal biomechanics and correct the structure of the spine. We help reduce scoliosis curves and offer and non-surgical approach to scoliosis.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable, and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you* easily collect, store and recall* details and information?
What you will do
Our practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk/Admin assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
What you need
- A sincere interest in health and wellness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Must be able to type over 50 wpm.
- Paid holidays
- Chiropractic care
Things you should know
- $18-$25 per hour depending on qualifications. Plus bonuses
- This position is salary, for 40 hours a week (some weeks with workshops and events will be 40+, some weeks less).
- Occasional Weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth & development (3-4 times a year and they’re pretty awesome).
Monday & Wednesday 7:30-12:00pm and 2:00-7:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday 2:00-7:00pm
Friday 7:15-12:00pm and 2:00-6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
You must be available Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Bonuses based on performance
- Chiropractic care
- Paid Holidays