Associate Chiropractor needed for subluxation-based integrated family practice located in Elizabethton, Tennessee. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our Practice is a medical office that strives to find solutions to your health conditions that allow you to function better with less pain. The ‘integrative’ approach is an advanced, extremely effective alternative to traditional medical care services. It involves multiple medical professionals working as a team on the same patient at the same time all under one roof, to get the best possible outcomes for not only pain relief but also in finding a real solution.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Take Patient X-Rays
Execute Report of Findings/Recommendations for Care
Assist with financial reporting as necessary
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminars
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary ranges $80,000 – $90,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● Medical Insurance
● $2500 relocation bonus
Integrated Practice (MD/DC/PT)
Personal Injury/Health Insurance Focused Practice
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Adjustment plus Therapy
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Manual adjusting, willing to learn and use Gonstead