Associate Chiropractor needed for Subluxation-based family practice located in Wichita Falls, Texas. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, and adjustments. Internal marketing/development and training duties as deemed necessary.
At our clinic the goal is to help as many people as possible experience life without relying on the use of drugs or surgery. Every one of us is naturally programmed for HEALTH and VITALITY. No one should accept anything less than this. We have found that most people take better care of their cars than they do their own bodies. This obviously is a recipe for disaster because our vehicles are replaceable while our bodies are not. That is why it is our great privilege and honor to empower people with the knowledge necessary, to make choices that result in a lifetime of vibrant HEALTH for themselves and their families.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Take Patient X-Rays
Execute Report of Findings/Recommendations for Care
Assist with financial reporting as necessary
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminars
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary ranges $80,000 – $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● $2500 relocation bonus
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Functional Health (Nutrition Centered Practice)
Specific Techniques: Gonstead, ART/nuerology-trigenics Diversified-manual adjustor is ok