Associate Chiropractor needed for a subluxation-based practice in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our mission is to educate and anchor our community in optimal health by providing neurologically based chiropractic care to correct the root cause of health problems so that each person may function at their optimal level.
Our vision is to educate the greater Las Vegas area to make informed decisions about their health. We believe your health is your greatest asset and we are so excited to partner with families in our community to create a shift in the way we think about our healthcare and we believe by being your Las Vegas chiropractor, we can do that.
Our focus is to determine and correct the root cause of health problems so that each person may function at their optimal level and live the life that God intended.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Take Patient X-Rays
Execute Report of Findings/Recommendations for Care
Assist with financial reporting as necessary
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminars
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary ranges $80,000 – $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● $2500 relocation bonus
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
TRT Instrument, NO Manual adjustments, Webster