Associate Chiropractor needed for symptom-based family practice located in Rockville, Maryland. Responsibilities center around patient care, including: examinations, diagnoses, and adjustments. There are additional training and developmental duties to be accomplished as necessary.
We are so grateful to welcome a technically confident, relationally competent chiropractor who is a team player, solution oriented, and growth focused. This person lives a healthy lifestyle, has integrity and is a contribution to all their interactions.They live close by and come to work with ease and openness.
Who you are:
● Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
● Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
● Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
● Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as an Associate Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Perform patient consultation/examinations
Recommend outpatient care as necessary
Inculcate patients in regards to nutritional guidance/proper exercise
Participate in team meetings
Research and Development/Attend industry seminar
Create training content
Conduct team trainings
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting salary $90,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,500/week
● $3,500 relocation bonus
● Medical Insurance
Personal Injury/Health Insurance Focused Practice
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Adjustment plus Therapy
Diversified, manual adjusting, will train the DC
Instrument Adjusting- Arthrostim
Chiro Match Makers is a staffing agency hired on behalf of a chiropractic office in Rockville, Maryland.