Associate Chiropractor needed for subluxation-based family practice located in Great Falls, VA. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our Chiropractic and Rehab practice has been serving the Great Falls community for over 20 years! Our services have reached the communities of, but not limited to, Great Falls, Reston, Herndon, Sterling, McLean, and Ashburn.
Our mission is to provide the very best health care possible. We offer the latest and most cutting-edge technologies on the market such as non-surgical spinal decompression, deep tissue robotic cold laser, electro analgesics (pain stopping machine), rebuilder, and anondyne laser.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors Licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply. We can wait for your license. New Grads are also encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● Health Insurance
Personal Injury/Health Insurance Focused Practice
Sports Performance and Rehab
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
Adjustment plus Therapy
Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Extremities ART, Dry Niddling is a plus but not required.