Associate Chiropractor needed for a high volume, Gonstead family practice located in Las Vegas NV. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our Mission is to improve the quality of life for the community by helping people regain their health with all things natural. Our goal is to empower people to make health choices based on truth, and not knowledge acquired from popular media with financial interests and/or biases.
Who we want
- Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
- Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
- Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
- Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
- Do you* innately sense the feelings of others* and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
- Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. If you are licensed in a different state, we can wait for you to become licensed in NV.
- Gonstead System approach
Things you should know
- Starting Salary $75,000 to $85,000 starting base salary plus bonuses