We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who has high standards and is effective in building relationships with staff and patients. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working with our Call Center team to assist our patients with scheduling, problem resolution, and educate our patients on the benefits of chiropractic care.
To thrive in this role, you should have one year of similar or related call center or customer service experience. This might be the role for you if you enjoy work requiring strong interpersonal skills, a fast-paced environment, and a passion for helping others.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, call center or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Part-time 10 to 15 hours per week Monday to Friday flexible schedule
Pay: $17 per hour
• High school or equivalent (required)