Associate Chiropractor needed for a subluxation-based family practice located in Sterling, VA. Responsibilities include patient care, marketing and practice building strategies such as screenings and corporate presentations.
Our chiropractors don’t just treat back pain—we lay the foundation for a lifetime of wellness. We take a holistic view when it comes to health. With targeted adjustments, we can unleash the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
We have been a leading provider of chiropractic treatment in the United States for decades. Our story starts with Daniel David Palmer, who pioneered a new form of natural healing through chiropractic adjustment. To share his discovery with others, he founded Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1897. Since then, our chiropractors have provided spinal manipulation to tens of thousands of patients to help them overcome pain and live their best lives by supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Who we want
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other states and new grads are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week
● We can help you with relocation expenses
● Medical Insurance
Individual Focused Care
Family Oriented Care
Pediatric / Prenatal Care
Specific Techniques: Manual Adjusting