Doctor of Chiropractic
We are seeking a Doctor of Chiropractic to join our Upper Cervical Family Practice. The ideal candidate must have a true desire to help us serve our community by providing excellent Chiropractic care. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody to work with two of the best upper cervical knee chest doctors in the country and learn from them!
We are dedicated to not only treating our patients but teaching them how they can help maintain their Body Balance for optimal health and wellness. We offer Complete Chiropractic Care for our patients. We use modern techniques to address any symptoms present with the goal of alleviating those, plus improving overall improvement in health and wellness.
Who we want
· Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
· Do you love starting and converting new patients?
· Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
· Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
· Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
· Educate and adjust our patients toward optimal health through natural chiropractic care.
· Not only help our patients get well but more importantly teach them how to stay well.
· Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients.
· Evaluate the functioning of the neuro-muscular-skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
· Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays.
· Doctor of Chiropractic degree
· GA State-issued Chiropractor License, if you are licensed in any US state, we can wait for your license!
· Specific Techniques: Knee-Chest Upper Cervical and Thompson Drop. You must be trained in Upper Cervical. If you are a new grad, preference will be given to Upper Cervical club members.
Compensation and Benefits for the Doctor of Chiropractic
· Salary up to $85,000 (base +bonus), after initial training/on-boarding period of $1000/week