Associate Chiropractor needed for a high-volume family practice located in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our practice was founded to change the way people view and manage their health. We give people the tools to unlock the greatest healing power – innate intelligent design. We seek to educate and inspire the community to avoid unnecessary medical suffering by changing the practice of health care.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in the other US States are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 to $100,000 base annually
● Subluxation-Based Practice
● Individual Focused Care
● Family Oriented Care
● Sports Chiropractic
● Pediatric / Prenatal Care
● Medically Unresponsive/ Difficult Cases
● Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
● Specific Techniques: Will teach you: Artho-stim technique, Tractional Lift CBP
Monday 7:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Tuesday 12:30pm to 6:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am -2:30pm