Associate Chiropractor needed for a wellness family practice located in The Virgin Islands. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our all-encompassing approach to health is focused on improving our patient’s ability to heal and function the way they were meant to. We are looking for an associate chiropractor to join our thriving team! Enjoy the white sandy beaches and blue coastal waters. You will fall in love with the music, architecture, vibrant works of art, culinary traditions, and the rich folklore of the islands.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma. Chiropractic License from any US state
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000/week.
● Sign on or relocation assistance bonus
● Medical Insurance
● Specific Techniques: Manual Adjusting, Diversified, CBP We will train you!