Associate Chiropractor needed for a wellness family practice located in Owasso, OK. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families. Our caring, effective, and efficient approach to chiropractic care helps us give each of our practice members what they need to heal and stay healthy. We are passionate about natural wellness!
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in other US States are encouraged to apply!
Things you should know
● $75,000 starting base annually after initial training/on-boarding 90 day period of $1000/week
● 401 K
● Subluxation-Based Practice
● Family Oriented Care
● Sports Chiropractic
● Pediatric / Prenatal Care
● Adjustment plus Wellness Lifestyle Education
● Specific Techniques: Diversified and extremities adjusting
You must love to take care of moms and small children!