Associate Chiropractor needed for a subluxation-based family practice located in Tucson, AZ. Responsibilities center around patient care including exams, x-rays, diagnosing, adjusting of individuals and families.
Our office utilizes a state-of-the art approach that incorporates several spinal corrective techniques. Our customized and individual approach addresses the specific areas of the spine which are of concern. We provide excellent service and quality health care to our patients, including children and whiplash victims. We specialize in spinal correction combined with physical rehabilitation to help restore the natural state of health without medication or invasive surgery.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and AZ State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your AZ license!
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $85,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90-day period of $1,000 per week. New grads are encouraged to apply, new grad salary starts at $75,000