Responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team.
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productive even when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Full-Time Chiropractic assistant. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area, instructing clients on the proper form of exercises, ensuring client compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Specific Spinal Hygiene Training and Coursework will be provided following your hire
Things you should know
- $17 per hour/Full-Time
- Chiropractic care
- Health Insurance Stipend after a probationary 90 day period
- Paid Holidays
- Monday 1 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday 8:15 am to 12:30 2:30 to 7 pm
- Wednesday 8:15 to 2 pm
- Thursday 8:15 am to 12:30 2:30 to 7 pm
- Friday 8:15 to 12 pm
- No weekends!