Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with the treatment team. Instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, and educating patients on a healthier lifestyle.
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
● Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred but not required
● Billing experience preferred but not required
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
Direct/ teach Patient Flow
Teach Patient exercises
Schedule/ reschedule appointments
Give office tour to new patients
Collect payment from patients
Schedule patient appointments
Explain services offered in practice
Take Messages for the chiropractor and team members
Confirm patient appointments
Obtain preliminary patient histories as assigned by the chiropractor
Obtain vitals such as patient height, weight, and blood pressure as assigned by the chiropractor
Take patient X-Rays as assigned by the chiropractor (Only if FL licensed)
Filing, scanning, creating patient files
Coordinate, track, and report key metrics/measurements related to billing efficiency.
Reconciliation of money
Other Job duties assigned
Hourly Wage: $12 to $14 (based on experience) Bonus system after a 90-day probationary period.
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Chiropractic/Wellness care, and Product Discounts
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, you must have full open availability as early as 7 am, and as late as 7 pm, we cannot work around your schedule.