We are hiring a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for promoting our services to acupuncturists and chiropractors in the Southbay and Eastbay. We guide holistic healthcare practitioners to seamlessly integrate Functional Nutrition into their thriving practices with the use of Standard Process & amp; Mediherb formulas. Backed by the largest whole food nutrition supplement company in the country, we are pioneers in Functional Nutrition. We are committed to improving the quality of life for everyone.
We are on a mission to help as many acupuncturists and chiropractors to become
Functional Nutrition practitioners to improve patient outcomes with whole food supplements made from nutrient dense foods.
• Contact acupuncturist and chiropractor prospects and promote Functional Nutrition training
• Re-activate inactive accounts with warm calls and in-office sales calls
• Inspire and educate health professionals to utilize Standard Process & Mediherb products
• Promote attendance to locally organized CE seminars
• Attend locally organized seminars (approximately 1-2 Saturdays per month)
• Inform health practitioners about Functional Nutrition and Standard Process nutrition certificate programs.
• Present relevant educational material to health practitioners using both 1-on-1 and group presentation formats
• Continually improve clinical and product knowledge through a personal commitment to learning and becoming the best nutritional resource
possible to a community of highly gifted and passionate holistic healthcare practitioners
• Team oriented. Must be able to work synergistically with an already awesome existing team
• Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required
• 0-2 years of sales experience
• Not afraid to make cold calls because you have a 100% confidence level
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills required
• iPad and computer literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar) is a must.
• Strong understanding of the sales process: Pre-call planning, identifying needs, objection resolution, closing, post call analysis
• A reliable car, valid driver’s license, valid insurance
• Ability to work on the road and from a home office as needed
• Must live in between Walnut Creek, Oakland and San Jose, CA
• Must speak English fluently. Conversational Mandarin speaking ability is a plus but not a requirement
Base hourly consulting fee to be paid + Uncapped commission structure. Annually approximately $60k-84K 1st year, depending on production.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $84,000.00 /year