Director of First Impressions/Front Desk Receptionist
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, interacting with other team members, and providing excellent customer service. You will be responsible for all aspects of our reception/front office
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- Neat and professional image
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- Great telephone skills
Things you should know
- You must be available for work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Other hours may be required as needed. We cannot work around your schedule
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.91 to $30.00 /hour