Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take great satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people say you are extremely dependable and they always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctively see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do you* easily collect, store and recall* details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Chiropractic assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- You must speak English
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Hours are full-time Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18,000.00 /month