Associate Chiropractor needed for an upper cervical family practice located in Vancouver WA. You do not need to be an Upper Cervical Doctor, you must be willing to learn and adjust with this technique. The ideal candidate has experience with Diversified/Manual adjusting. Responsibilities include patient care, and practice building strategies.
Our practice is striving to make specific upper cervical care accessible to the masses by making it effective, convenient and affordable. You will learn a unique system of chiropractic and practice that is designed to be low stress and high reward. We will also give you the opportunity to buy the practice after 5 years! (Buyout is not required).
Our practice culture is centered on delivering great chiropractic care to our members and ensuring our staff has a low stress, enjoyable and rewarding work experience.
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do you love starting and converting new patients?
● Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
● Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
● Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do:
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a
high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need:
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing. Chiropractors licensed in any US state are encouraged to apply, we can wait for your license.
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $80,000 to $100,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90 day period of $1,500/week.
● Performance bonuses based (collections/new patients/visit growth)
● Continuing Education
● Malpractice Insurance