Location: Casper, Wyoming
Techniques: Manual, Diversified, Drops, TRT
Practice Style: Symptom/Subluxation/PI
Patient Base: 150-200/week
Compensation: Up to $110,000
Medical Insurance: Yes
Retirement Plan: Yes
Long-term Disability: Yes
Malpractice Insurance: Yes
Continuing Education: Yes
Contact Number: 888-812-1238
Organization: Chiro Match Makers
Job Description & Requirements
A reputable integrated family practice in Casper, Wyoming is seeking an outstanding candidate for an Associate Chiropractor position to help complete their family.
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
Additional Job Opportunities
- $90,000 – $110,000
- Structural Chiropractic
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Long-term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing Education
Casper is a city in, and the county seat of, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States. Casper is the second largest city in the state, with the population estimated at 57,931 as of 2019. Only Cheyenne, the state capital, is larger. Casper is nicknamed “The Oil City” and has a long history of oil boomtown and cowboy culture, dating back to the development of the nearby Salt Creek Oil Field.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Casper’s cost of living is 4.5% lower than the U.S. average.
- In clear contrast to the surrounding bluffs, downtown and most residential areas have lots of trees. The area is noted for its wide-open spaces and friendliness.
- Great educational opportunities: Casper public schools spend $15,948 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $12,383. There are about 14.3 students per teacher in Casper.
- We have an excellent climate, with four gentle and distinct seasons, terrific recreational opportunities, and the beautiful Mississippi River at our eastern boundary, a reverent sense of history and culture, superior schools, and the friendliest people in the world.
- Home of the College National Finals Rodeo
We specialize in placing doctors in successful offices with excellent pay, clearly defined job descriptions, and with specific expectations.
Finding a great associate job is vital for you and your livelihood, and important for the survival of our profession. Our focus is to create win-win situations between owners and associate DC’s.
Our unique behavioral algorithm ensures that we only bring job opportunities to you that are an ideal fit for your strengths, personality, and experience. We ensure that you find the job that you are hardwired to succeed in.
This all comes together to help us find you the best job, at the best pay, in the best area for you to live the life you dreamed of when you decided to become a chiropractor.