Responsible for maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, and working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions. Regularly communicating with the treatment staff to provide accuracy and customer service in the financial department of our practice. As well as answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, and ensuring compliance of front desk policies.
All training will be provided!
Who you are
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines, and a structured environment?
- Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Administrative Assistant/Front Desk in our office. We are looking for a positive person with good people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent grasp and love of basic math operations is a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for preparing care plan estimations, maintaining and auditing accounts, importing transactions, and working with clients face to face and over the phone to address financial questions
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Full- Time
- 7:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Thurs or 7:30
- Friday 8am to 12pm