The Remarkable Practice (TRP) is an industry leader with a proven track record in helping Chiropractors build and scale their practices through coaching on new patient attraction, conversion, retention, and team building. We have specific offers for a Chiropractor at any phase inside of their career so if they need help, we have a solution for them.
The Remarkable Practice is seeking a part time and virtual Administrative Coordinator who will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative assistance to the Directors while ensuring remarkable experiences for all team members and clients. The most successful candidate must have knowledge of all TRP product offerings, provide exceptional and accurate support of the assigned coaching staff, provide timely responses, track and maintain critical data.
Critical responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage calendars, scheduling, billing, customer service and masterminds for new clients.
- Serve as main contact for staff on all TRP logistical and administrative questions.
- Handle monthly invoicing and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Organize and maintain mastermind groups and calls.
- Orchestrate all welcome letters for new clients.
- Assist the Director of Coaching with administrative duties as needed.
- Maintain coaching content and update coaching SOPs.
- Maintain customer support as needed.
- Provide additional support on projects and to Directors as needed.
Our outstanding candidate will also have:
- 2-3 years of proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- High School degree; Some college preferred; additional qualifications as an Administrative assistant will be a plus
- Working knowledge Google Suite; Zoom; Slack; Calendaring
- Master experience in Excel
- 2 years of Infusionsoft experience (preferred)
Things to know
- Pay: $20 per hour
- Benefits: PTO
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule 4 hours per day