Responsible for documenting patient encounters, taking x-rays, educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team.
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexible even in chaos and you easily stay productiveeven when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivate the potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learn and continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as an Xray Technician in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area.
What you need
- LMRT or non-certified
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Pay starts between $14-16/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour