Our Wellness Center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service, organizational and sales skills as a Sales Representative. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills, as well as a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure the highest quality of service to our patients. You will be responsible for evaluating treatment options, creating, explaining and selling treatment plans to patients, documenting patient encounters, accepting payments, and much more.
We are a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Greater Valley Forge area. We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic and neuropathycare, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
Who you are:
● Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve
● Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
● Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
What you need:
Two-year degree or more preferred but NOT required
Previous experience in sales and customer service must be demonstrated
Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans to clients, loved ones, and professionals
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows IS required
Ability to motivate clients to follow care plans and care recommendations
Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases at once
Ability to handle rejection in a positive manner
We will provide all training that you will need to succeed in house
Things you should know:
· 45K to 70K (base salary plus bonus)
· 6 Paid Holidays off each year
· Healthcare options available
· Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
· 401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
· Complimentary Care for you and immediate family in your household