Rock Stars only need apply! Not necessarily the “I wanna play guitar” type, but the “I have so much positive energy, care about people’s health and want to make a difference in this world” type ROCK STAR!!
Who you are:
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
● Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
● Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received. You will be assisting the doctor in every facet of patient care.
What you need
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
● Assist in applying therapies (So you need to be able to handle some bending, light lifting, 10-30 pounds, and twisting).
● You must be available Monday to Friday as well as Saturday morning
● Experience in front office, chiropractic, medicine, physical therapy, exercise or a natural medicine clinic a plus but absolutely not necessary… WE WILL TRAIN YOU.
Full-time 40 hours per week. Located in Arlington Heights, IL.
MON-TUES-WED-THURS 8:30 AM-1:30 PM & 2:30 PM-6.30 PM
2 Saturday’s per month 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
Compensation: $17-$19 /hour plus performance-based bonus.
Health care, Simple IRA and contribution to insurance.
RAISE after 30 days.
Learning Curve: Initially overwhelming (fast paced ability to multitask a must) but very rewarding, you will build long lasting relationships, and contribute to our patient’s life changing results.
Please only apply if you are 100% committed and interested in the position/location/hours and compensation.
Please do not call the office! We are adding to our team and do not want to interrupt our current staff with phone calls not pertaining to patients.