Our Family Chiropractic office is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a New Patient Concierge and Front Desk Receptionist. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones, making appointments, accepting payments, educating our patients and much more.
You must be concierge in style, mega-organized and a star communicator. Weekly training will be provided, so be ready to learn and grow both professionally and personally!
Who you are:
● Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
● Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
● Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
What you need
● Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
● Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Pay starts at $18 to $22 per hour
- This is a Monday to Thursday position (some Fridays may be needed for training), you must be available as early as 7 am and as late as 6 pm. We cannot work around your schedule.
- 90-day probationary period