Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, ensuring compliance of front desk policies and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take greatu00a0satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people sayu00a0you are extremely dependableu00a0and theyu00a0always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctivelyu00a0see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do youu00a0easily collect, store and recallu00a0details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- Associateu2019s degree or higher required (must have it)
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $18 to $20
- Chiro careu00a0
- Health insurance stipendu00a0
- Paid holidaysu00a0
- Monday 7:30 to 3 pmu00a0
- Tues 11 to 6:30u00a0
- Wed off
- Thurs 8 to 6 with 1-hour lunchu00a0
- Fri 7:30 to 2u00a0
- Every other Saturday 8 to 12 noonu00a0