Therapy Chiropractic Assistant
Responsible for instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, assisting doctors during patient examinations and educating patients on a healthier lifestyle and interacting with the treatment team.
Who you are:
- Do you have the gift of staying flexibleeven in chaos and you easily stay productiveeven when the demands of work are pulling you in many different directions at once?
- Do you like to explain, to describe, to host, to speak in public, and to write?
- Do you naturally recognize and cultivatethe potential in others?
- Do you have a great desire to learnand continuously improve?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
What you will need:
A sincere interest in health and wellness
Ability to stand for long periods and ability to help patients move around
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Previous experience with patient care is preferred but not required
You must be available Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be needed for training and marketing events.
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the treatment area, instructing patients on proper form of exercises, ensuring patient compliance with exercises, and documenting patient encounters.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $27.00 /hour