Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done? Do you feel a sense of comfort in routines, timelines and a structured environment? Do you love the challenge of managing several parts, aligning them until you have arranged them in the most productive way? Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from staying on course and accomplishing tasks? Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
If your answer is yes, then this may be the perfect position for you!
We are looking for a dedicated and confident Process Expert to examine our company’s operations, find efficiencies, and develop strategies to improve and enhance our operations. Our passion resonates throughout our team and beyond our walls. We care about one another, our customers, and more than anything, we pride ourselves on making an impact in the community. We have broken the mold for outdated stereotypes for auto-dealerships. As our Process Expert you will ensure our operations are maximized and efficient.
· Process improvement initiatives and planning
· Provide scalable solutions to solve process issues through process mapping and workflows, observation and analysis
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to design and develop business processes and procedures
· Ensure process improvement efforts are completed
· Play a key role in development of training materials and job aids.
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Automobile sales/dealership operations experience is preferred
· An understanding of typical business/administrative process flow
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, record-keeping, writing, and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated orientation towards customer service
· Demonstrated ability to run/lead meetings
· Ability to map processes and document procedures, and to write reports and operational guidelines
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
· Experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment is preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Auto Sales/ Dealership Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location