Onsite Work Only: Westerville, OH
Who we are:
Many people live with severe pain, numbness, or tingling, believing there is no real solution. This affects every aspect of their lives. Here we believe that feeling your best means everything. That’s why we offer medical treatments that have helped many avoid surgery, injections, and dangerous drugs. We are a specialized chiropractic office. We treat individuals with serious cervical and lumbar spine problems, such as: bulging discs, herniated discs, degenerated discs, and more. We also help those who suffer from neuropathy and shoulder, knee, leg, foot, and joint pain. Our doctor is highly trained and our equipment is state of the art. To say the least our patients are very grateful for the hope they find here.
Our team of dedicated people sincerely cares about each patient and the help we can offer them. We work together and celebrate our patients’ victories regularly. We treat our patients the way we would want to be treated if we were in their situation.
Who you are:
You like meeting new people with a smile and a friendly welcome. Details are very important to you. You can multi-task confidently and enjoy the challenge of seeing how effective and efficient you can be. You like to move and be active. You love to learn new information. You relish being part of a team and having a life-changing impact on the lives of others.
What winning would look like:
- You would greet each person who comes to our office with a smile and help each one in a kind, professional, and prompt way!
- You would quickly become proficient in administering our therapies after completing our training program.
- You would complete our patient record keeping system in an accurate, neat, and complete way.
- You would be accurate and pay attention to details.
- You would be comfortable and cooperative with all team members.
Skills needed to win:
- Successful experience working with others.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Organized and schedule driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and willingness to learn new software programs.
- Willingness to be coached and to share ideas with the team.
- Calmness in the midst of busy times.
- Patience with those who are hurting and their families.
- Eagerness to pitch in to help another team member.
- Ability to follow established protocols for treatments.
- We were founded in 1995.
- We have a team of 8 who are 100% dedicated to what we do.
- We believe that we have been blessed and regularly give back to our community and the world through our non-profit efforts.
- We believe that each team member should enjoy what they do to help others and be part of our mission.
- We believe that the best way to serve our patients is to work together smoothly as a unified team.
And by the way, here are some of the perks and benefits our team receives:
- A Roth 401(k) match of 3% after completing the probationary period of 90 days.
- Health insurance after 30 days with an employer contribution of 60%.
- We prioritize the work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40 hour work week.
- Paid vacations … 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks each year after that.
- Paid holidays … January 1, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Team shirts and sweaters are provided.
- Monday – Thursday (8am – 5:30pm) (1 hour 15 minute lunch)
- Friday (8:30am – 12:30pm)
- $18 – $19/hr
This is a calling, and we are on a mission to help all those we can to have a more fulfilled life.
Join us! Apply now.
- $18 – $19/hr