The COO will be in direct communication with the practice owners to ensure that the clinic is streamlined, stable and expanding.As the leader of our office team in conjunction with the clinic director, the COO is managing director of the front desk, billing and financial coordinator, back office, and treatment team.The purpose of the COO is to implement with efficiency and self-direction the strategic plans of the owners.
Duties and responsibilities:
Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
– Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
– Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
– Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, including but not limited to, bookkeeping, billing, cash flow, preparation of payrolls and other administrative duties.
-Analyze with the practice owners and bookkeeper: P&L and balance sheet
– Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
– Recruitment, retention and termination of staff.
-encompass the role of HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
– Present treatment plans to patients
– Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting to owners.
– Ensure compliance with all relevant state chiropractic & massage laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
-Maintain company policy handbook and update as necessary
– Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
-Execute all strategic plans set forth by the owners to continue to expand and grow the practice in their vision.
-This position will participate with the other team members to contribute to and support the owners practice vision and goals, business plan, standard operating procedures, team culture and policy and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience reporting to and successfully supporting executives and professionals
- High level of organization skills to handle time bound actions and multiple management scheduling calendars.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Collaboration skills.
- Training and articulating to team members how to improve their roles and contribution to the practice
- Previous Chiropractic, Massage, Dental or healthcare management experience preferred but not required
Benefits Include: Medical, PTO, CE credits, workshops for personal and profession training, profit sharing and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year