Responsible for organizing office operations and procedures; Enforcing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision by overseeing Key Performance Indicators. Responsible for managing, training and overseeing team members.
Who we want
- Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
- Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
- Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
- Can you quickly weigh out the paths in front of you to determine the one that will work best and most efficiently?
- Have you always had faith in your strengths and confidence in your abilities and judgment?
What you will do
Our Chiropractic office is offering an opportunity to showcase your leadership and management skills as an Office Manager. We are looking for a confident person with great people and organizational skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent leadership skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for plans and procedures in cooperation with the executive team and enforcing policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision.
What you need
- Previous experience in leadership and management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
Things you should know
- Pay starts between $24 – $27 based on skill and experience level
- Vacation time
- Chiropractic care
- Medical insurance option