At In8Love Wellness, our expert team cultivates a full package experience that addresses the unique needs of each patient. Our rehabilitation protocol is results-oriented, which creates lasting change in our patient’s health and well-being.
Our company was established more than 15 years ago and today is one of the top 10 providers in West Los Angeles. Our clinic’s services help patients preserve and restore health by establishing optimal physical conditions for the body to function properly, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and heal while promoting overall wellness.
Your Role as Office Manager
As the Office Manager with In8love Wellness supporting our operations, you are an essential link between our Administrative support staff, and the clinicians providing our services.
With your strong leadership skills, you maintain excellent standards of services provided by organizing office operations, managing correspondence, ensuring policies and procedures are followed, anticipating future needs, supporting the providers, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
What are we Looking for:
This is a full-time position on-site and requires an individual who is extremely organized, solution-oriented and has clear and concise communication skills with focus on excellent customer experience.
- Preferred Education: Bachelors
- 3+ years of office experience and strong knowledge on Office Manager role
- Preferred experience working with following systems: Chiro HD, Cash practice, Google Drive, Opal Rad and Canva.
- Data processing & Computer Savvy (Types 40 WPM)
- Through Knowledge with all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Requires analytical abilities and problem-solving to research and determine appropriate action
- Excellent time management skills (complete task on time)
Compensation is based on experience and degree: $34 – $38 per hour
- When you join In8love Wellness as an Office Manager supporting our operations, here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Supportive & Collaborative Environment
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing? Apply Now