Our Wellness Center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service, organizational and sales skills as a New Patient Concierge. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
At True North Chiropractic, we believe in the natural healing power of the body and we give moms, kids (many of whom are on the spectrum) and entire families the support they need to increase their energy, confidence and focus so they can stop missing out and start living life uncompromised.
Who you are
- Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
- Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
- Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans to clients, loved ones, and professionals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
- We will provide all the training you will need
- Relationship Builder
- Calm, enjoyable, social personality
- People Centric, Extremely Kid friendly (We see lots of kids, many of whom
- are on the spectrum)
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Effectively use an iPad to coordinate patient flow
- Bilingual is a PLUS but not a requirement
- Monday – Thursday: 08-12, 2 –6
- Friday: 8-12