Our Wellness Center is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service, organizational and sales skills as a New Patient Concierge. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for evaluating treatment options, creating, explaining and selling treatment plans to patients, documenting patient encounters, accepting payments, and much more.
We are a fast-growing clinic quickly gaining a reputation for having the highest quality care in the Des Moines area. We have a very skilled staff and use the most cutting-edge technology available. We have a non-traditional approach to chiropractic care, and our patients enjoy the results we produce.
Who you are:
● Do you have an internal fire burning inside you, pushing you to do more, to achieve more?
● Do you have a gift for staying focused and accomplishing set goals?
● Do you effortlessly turn thoughts into action?
● Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
● Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
● Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in sales and customer service must be demonstrated
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans to clients, loved ones, and professionals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is required
- Ability to motivate clients to follow care plans
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
- Ability to handle rejection
- We will provide all the training you will need
Things you should know
· 60K to 100K (base plus commission based on care plan sales)
· 6 Paid Holidays off each year
· Health, Vision and Dental Insurance group discounts
· Paid time off (Awarded after one year of employment)
· 401k plan (Awarded after one year of employment)
· Complimentary Care for you and immediate family in your house