Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant
We are passionate about reaching the people in our community and seeing their lives changed through the power of Chiropractic!
As Our Front Desk CA, you will be responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones, making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with team members. You will be responsible for making our practice members feel at home! You will provide administrative support while maintaining a highly organized front desk.
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from helping others feel better?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments.
What you need
- You must speak Spanish
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Neat and professional appearance is required
- One of our biggest core values is health and wellness, like-minded individuals are preferred!
- You must be able to travel occasionally for seminars and training
- You must be able to work Monday to Saturday between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm, this is a full time (35-40 hours), permanent position, we can’t work around your schedule
Things you should know
- Pay starts between $15- $18/hour depending on qualifications
- Chiropractic care is provided at our expense
- Quarterly Bonuses
Vacation time, PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour