Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones, making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with the treatment team. Responsibilities also include instructing spinal hygiene exercises, documenting patient encounters, and educating patients on a healthier lifestyle.
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a Chiropractic Assistant in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, as well as assisting with patient treatment.
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Things you should know
- Pay starts between $25-$30 per hour based on experience
- Superannuation Contribution
- Chiropractic care in our office at our expense
- 30 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour