Front Desk Receptionist
Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments and interacting with the treatment team.
Who you are:
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do people look to you first for help because they know it will get done?
- Are you quick to smile and have contagious enthusiasm?
- Do you derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from developing professional relationships with clients?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right and following tasks through to completion?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a (FT/PT) Director of First Impressions/Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two year degree or more preferred but not required
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour