Responsible for greeting practice members, answering phones and making appointments, accepting payments, and interacting with the treatment team.
Who we want
- Do you take greatu00a0satisfaction in being busy and productive?
- Do people sayu00a0you are extremely dependableu00a0and theyu00a0always know where you stand?
- Do you have a conscientiousness for doing things right andu00a0following tasks through to completion?
- Do you instinctivelyu00a0see in detail what the future might hold and plan accordingly?
- Do youu00a0easily collect, store and recallu00a0details and information?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your customer service and organizational skills as a full-time Front Desk Receptionist in our office. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through natural and holistic healthcare. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for creating a warm and hospitable environment in the reception area, making and rescheduling appointments, answering phones, and recording payments received.
What you need
- Two-year degree or more preferred
- Previous experience in customer service must be demonstrated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows is preferred
- Spanish speakers are preferred, not a requirementu00a0
Things you should know
- Chiro Careu00a0
- Monday 9 am 1:30 pm lunch back at 2:45 by 7 pmu00a0
- Tuesday 11:30 2 pm 7 pmu00a0
- Wednesday 7:30 12:30u00a0
- Thursday 9 am to 12:30 2:30 to 7
- Friday alternate morningu00a0
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $18.00 /hour starting